Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 7:

7 days of blogging wow!! I feel accomplished - I can't even keep a diary for this long consistently!! YAY me!!

Fairly normal day for me today... Anxious some but overall fairly calm! I ha some anxieties about an old friend having her baby, NATURALLY. Ugh lucky lady! Haha! I give her mad props though for pulling through with no medication that's awesome!! I can only hope to be as strong next time around. Wasn't too bad in terms of anxiety about it though because I knew she had had a natural home birth with her first baby, and so she was entirely prepared and I knew it would go well for her!

Met with a friend of ours today. We hung out through mutual friends a few years ago, we didn't hang out much but her husband and her just had a baby a month ago, McKenzie put a Craigslist ad up for day care services and I saw on her Facebook she needed a babysitter! So I volunteered mckenzie, she was glad to do it because it will definitely help out!! Well we had her over and hers baby is so tiny!! She's like 6lbs maybe!! Oh my goodness!! I was so much fun holding a tiny baby!! Elsie was NEVER that small!! At least not outside the womb!! We talked things over and I hope that things work out - this is a great opportunity for us! And for Elsie to have a playmate her age! Not a lot of our friends have children Elsie's age - so it's nice!

Elsie fell asleep by herself tonight when our friend was over - I'm not naming names because I don't want to put anyone's name in here in case they don't want me to...- and it was so special!! She's never done that before really and she was just laying on her mat and fell asleep, we moved her to bed and she stayed sleeping!! Aww!! I love her so much!!

Hopefully we can pick up our pictures tomorrow and get our Christmas cards sent out!!

Had a lot of soreness around my incision area today - when it hurts it gives me anxiety. I'm not sure why it hurts it feels swollen too, and really tight!! It feels like I'm flexing my belly but I'm def not! Oh! The day when I don't feel these things anymore!!!

It was nice to talk to someone about my c-section today that had one and understood!! I learn everyday however that no one really shares my feelings- not that I'd ever want someone to feel the way I do, it'd just be nice to be able to say - "a lot of women struggle with c-sections" and mean it and actually personally know it to be true... Otherwise it's like a made up statistic that is NEVER going to be true life for me!!

Doctors appointment for Elsie tomorrow! She's been so interested in the food we eat, and things we drink- she's definitely ready for some food! Ha!

Had low blood pressure today when I checked it at the store! It was 84/52 I don't think it's ever been that low! I'm going to google it when I am done - i'll fill you in on my self diagnosis tomorrow haha!

Sleepy and had a LONG day!!!

Goodnight!! - Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment