Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 11:

Another busy day today!! Worked again! I only had 4 patients and it wasn't bad at all!! I am really starting to LOVE first shift!! Ahh!!!

So many more opportunities!! Oh I am so thankful for my family today I just keep smiling thinking about them. I about literally ran into dr S today, that wasn't fun! And I think he recognized me this time!! He stopped and looked at me for a second and then said, hi how are you?, I don't know if that meant he recognized me but yeah!

Elsie was AWESOME when I got home from work tonight!! He was laughing so hard in her walker!! I was doing peek a boo kinda and oh my she loved it!! Melted my heart!! She's so amazing!! It's late and it's been a long day!! I'm exhausted!!!

Goodnight world!!!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment